Intended for beginner, intermediate and advanced acoustic guitar players
- Skype application (available for free on skype.com);
- High-speed internet connection;
- Web-cam, Microphone and headphones;
- A Paypal account;
I'll be teaching parts of my songs, exercises, technique, tricks, extended techniques, open tunings, interpretation, textures and how to incorporate all that in an original composition and answer any questions regarding my guitar playing or gear, etc.
How to register?
Send me an email, with your skype info by clicking HERE
Then, via email, we can schedule a date/time for the lesson.
Payment must be received via Paypal before the lesson takes place.
For lesson appointments, you'll have to provide me your time zone information and I'll find out a time to make it work for both of us since I am currently on Pacific Standard Time PST (GMT-8)
- I must be informed of any cancellation at least 24h in advance or you'll lose the lesson.
- If I have to cancel, I'll contact you for another appointment.
- If for some reason I can't give you a prepaid lesson, I'll refund you.
- Sometimes, the Internet could be unstable, don't worry; you won't lose your lesson.
Registration is now open for a limited number of students.